Agricultural workers, and anyone in their household, may receive free COVID-19 vaccines and boosters, along with other basic healthcare services, by Proteus medical providers. Vaccines and boosters together protect against the worst outcomes of COVID.
Schedule an Appointment
If you’ve already received a COVID vaccine, it’s important to receive recommended boosters to keep safe from other emerging variants of the virus.
The Proteus Agricultural Health Program provides farmworkers, meat processing workers and anyone in their households with access to affordable health care.
Did you know?
- If you’re unvaccinated, you’re 2 times more likely to get COVID, 5 times more likely to need hospital care from it, and 17 times more likely to die from it than people who are vaccinated and boosted.
- Even mild cases of COVID have caused damage to the lungs, heart, brain, and many other organs, leading to an increased risk of long-term health problems such as strokes or seizures. Boosters give you an extra layer of protection from COVID.
- Over time, vaccines may become less effective at preventing COVID. Getting your COVID booster extends your protection and keeps you safer from emerging variants.
- Long-term effects on your health from vaccines are unlikely. Safety monitoring shows that almost all side effects are mild and occur within 6 weeks of vaccination. Millions of people have received COVID vaccines and boosters without experiencing serious, long-term health effects from the vaccine.
- Temporary side effects from vaccines, including COVID vaccines, are common for both adults and children and these effects are usually mild.
For more information and facts regarding the COVID vaccine click the link! COVID-19 Information.
COVID vaccines are effective, safe and FREE! Help protect yourself and you family by scheduling an appointment now!
Questions? Contact us!