Proteus offers Pesticide Training
Proteus provides Pesticide Training to farmworkers, greenhouse workers, vineyard staff or anyone who works closely with pesticides. The training is one hour and presents information required by law under the Worker Protection Standard (WPS). The curriculum is EPA endorsed and workers recieve an EPA card that is valid for 5 years. Training is interactive and given within small group presenatations – trainees are encouraged to participate and ask questions. The trainers are bilingual, well trained in the WPS, and certified by the Pesticide Bureau.
Why let Proteus, Inc. do your training?
- Training is offered in English, Spanish or English & Spanish
- Flexible Scheduling - Employer determines the Time & Place
- On Site Training
- Free Pamplets for Workers
- Employer Recieves a Roster of Trained Workers
- Free required EPA Poster for Jobsite
Contact a Proteus location today and speak with a Case Manager.